Thursday, January 8, 2009

New past times

Well thanks to some great presents for Christmas the kids now have new favorite things to do.

Candyland - Will and Annmarie love to play this. They now want to get all the pink cards and don't care where they finish. Annmarie can often be found playing this alone.









Puzzles - Annmarie is so addicted to them. She will do them over and over and over. It is so cool to see her mind work as she puts the pieces together.







Any random object - here it a dinosaur but it has been dice, cars, boxes. Will loves playing with anything and making them talk to each other etc. I love that he has an imagination. It is so crazy to think he is getting to the stage I used to see Drew (nephew) in what seemed like a few years ago. Laying on the floor just playing with toys.
Jeffrey is loving the "old" toys that the other kids are not big fans of anymore. Here is his fisher price fence crown.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Who doesn't love new toys?! Candyland was a huge favorite as a kid. I'm glad it is still popular. I can't wait to get it for my own kids. That way I can play again too!

Rach said...

My kids love puzzles too. It cracked me up when you said Jeffrey is loving the toys the older ones aren't interested in anymore. My younger ones LOVE it when they finally get to play with the toys the big kids don't want anymore!

Kari said...

I always loved it when the kids could play games by themselves! We got the kids cooties and don't the spill the beans this christmas - 2 games that they play by themselves and for hours!

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Awesome new toys. I love post Christmas because my kids are occupied!