Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years!!!

Well last night our house was the place to be. We had the best party ever. . . not really I was asleep by 10:30. Yeah I have never been a huge fan of this "holiday." I guess it is because I am such a morning person and the chance to sleep in is nonexistent. As I was reading Kindy's blog with her new years resolutions I was thinking about mine from last year. I went back on my blog and found them. I did really good, minus the sweets part. Hey I spent more of the year pregnant what did you expect. I like posting them because I feel more accountable. I will also add some for the kids (mostly to help me encourage their behavior.)
1. Be back to 10lbs above my pre pregnancy weight. (yes I know the exact number but you all do not need to know it.) this is a purely selfish reason. We are going back to Victor in July for Robin's wedding and I want to look good. After all it has been almost 4 years since I have been back.
2. Read entire New Testament. Mainly I want to make sure I read every day, but that is a little shady I need a tangible goal.
3. tell my kids and Chris I love them at least 3 times a day.
4. Get my year in review done by Jan 15 (just for you Kim)
5. Save enough money to pay cash for the entire Family vacation in July.
Hope that you all pick attainable New Year goals and achieve them.

3 comments:

Kindy said...

Best of luck with the goals. I'll be watching...

Rachel said...

Great idea to post your goals. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

It is now January 10th. No pressure but you only have 5 days to get your year in review in by the 15th ...