- Saturday when Chris and I went to the Temple I actually put on a dress, not a skirt and shirt, Will goes "Mom you look beautiful" That just made me smile he is such a good kid.
- During Christmas Annmarie really go into saying Merry Christmas. When I will give her a hug and tell her I love you she would say "Merry Christmas mom."
- When asked what he wants to do/eat/anything Jeffrey answers "Ahhhhh." like he is thinking and pausing to think about what he wants most. Hilarious.
- Jeffrey walks up to you raises his hands into the boxing position and says "fie, fie"
- Jed rolled over in bed a few weeks ago but yesterday he rolled over in front of me. I guess this is the beginning of the end.
5 comments:
i love to read your comments about the kids. they are so hilarious.
Kids are great! Thanks for sharing.
Maybe Merry Christmas is code for AnnMarie saying I love you! Very cute
I loved this post. You will be so glad you recorded these moments. The cute little things like this are the first things forgotten.
So cute! Aedan says "Ummm" when we ask him anything and then answers in jiberish. It's pretty cute! You're kids are pretty cute! :)
Post a Comment