Tuesday, July 19, 2011

10 on tuesday . . . with photos!!!

Don't die of the shock but I found my camera and actually uploaded the photos. they are not all from this week so sorry.

1. here is Will wearing the suit the Chris wore for his baptism when he was 8. Will is 6. . . nice

2. Here are before and now shots of our garden.





3. Here is the only shot I got of all the kids while we were in UT. Here they are facing the conference center and have their backs to the Salt Lake Temple.



 4. Jed trying to be a helicopter pilot at the childrens museum in UT. the kids loved this place.


4. Annmarie getting her ears pierced. She did awesome! she actually had to have her right ear pierced twice. One earing fell out within a week of them getting pierced. 


5. They boys waiting for Chris to be done with the Watsach Back Ragnar. They found huge spikes and started using them as swords. of course.

6. Jed with his partner in crime. . . Cole. These 2 are 2 peas in a pod. They follow each other everywhere and they both "die" together. They are just so funny to watch




 7. Proof of Annmarie and Jeffrey riding without trainging wheels.





 8. I finally finished the top of Annmarie's quilt!!!! only a year plus in the works. If only I had not been so lazy. . . 



9. the kids after we picked them up from the sitter, after we saw Harry potter. 
 Jed has a problem. . . . he loves popcorn

 I guess we didn't read the memo about returning the 3-D glasses. oops. The boys keep asking if they look like Harry

10. Saturday chris had the whole day off. we went to a farmers market and then to the science center. My kids loved having him there. 

 making rockets!



trying to make an arch with only 1 adult. . . the kind man to the left took pity on Chris and helped him out




we did it
 playing in the bubbles. what kid would not like this place
 Chris's message in the giant board thing. you know the ones that you can hold in your hand and rods drop down to show what ever you have behind it. well this is the same it is just 5 feet tall and 3 feet wide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PHOTOS and your gareden looks better than any of my gardens ever.

Jana said...

I love days that Daddy is home! We spent our last one with Jon taking Maddie out for fun while Mom and Tantrum-ing Gideon stayed home...not so fun, but oh so helpful. It's nice to be able to discipline and not make it so everyone has to be punished. :)

Your garden looks GREAT! I just harvested beans. :) I am so excited for dinner tonight!