Introducing Adam Henry Scott. He was born at 8:43am 5 lb 14 oz. and he was 18 in long. He was the only child that actually came out crying. He peed on the nurses 3 times in the first 10 min. He is healthy and doing great! We will be calling him by his middle name Henry. Chris has called him Indy a few times. we are thinking of possibly Hal or even Hank. I am doing well and the kids love him.
6 comments:
Congratulations! I am glad that everyone is happy and healthy. And good job spraying the nurses Henry. :)
Welcome to the world Adam Henry (Hank, Hal, etc.)! Glad you are both doing well. So glad Rob and Emilie get to meet him in April! Love you all!
Yeah Congratulations! Very cute!
Congrats! He is adorable!
Yay! He's here, safe and sound and I'm happy for you--all of you! All of you that just used to be two and has grown exponentially since we saw you last. :) You are a true superwoman.
He is such a cutie! Congratulations!
Post a Comment