Monday, January 16, 2012

Ten on Monday

Yes it is not Tuesday but this is looking like it might be just a bit busy for me. so humor me :)

As most of you know I will 99% be having a c-section on Thursday. So I've decided that today will be 10 things I am most excited for. Obviously to not look like this much longer!


1. obviously seeing the new baby and deciding on his name. Wish this task were easier.

2. NO longer having heartburn. Every other pregnancy I have not had issues with this at all. But I have gone through an entire bottle of Costco sized tums. It doesn't matter what I eat, it all gives me heartburn.

3. 6 weeks from Thursday I can go back to my classes (which thankfully I have been going to the whole time while prego's) and participate without modifications. I will probably regret this but how else am I to get back in shape.

4. Feeling like I can walk and move normally. While yes this will take a few weeks I am excited to no longer waddle (which I do really bad).

5. Sleeping on my back and stomach. I miss this so much!

6. Feeling like I am not trashed all the time, yes I know I will be losing sleep but there is something about baby in stomach sleep that never feels restful compared to baby outside sleep that comes so quickly!

7. To see the kids with their new brother. Annmarie and Jeffrey have been playing "family" aka house lots lately and she always has a baby and has to go to the Drs. I love to see Jeffrey around babies he is a totally different kid.

8. Seeing Chris as a dad again. He is the most concerned new father. I love how instantly I can see how much he loves his new child. I love seeing his concern for me as well.

9. Finding out if my body can handle another pregnancy. We would like to have another one but we are very realistic in understanding that my body might just not be able to physically handle another one.

10. being given the opportunity to raise another Child of God. We are such a blessed family right now and will only be blessed more with this new spirit. I only hope that I can give him a home that he deserves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will do great!!!!! I am glad to see that you haven't completely ruled Ivan!!!

Can't wait! Well probably not as much as you can't wait.

Foxyboxy said...

Best of luck, Karen! Keep having those kids for the rest of us that would go absolutely insane! I'll be thinking of you this week and all the fun ahead. ;)

Linds said...

First of all, good for you for being willing to have another!!! This is our 4th and last. I just don't want to be pregnant again and we're feeling like 4 rounds out or crew nicely.

Second, good for you for keeping up with your work outs!!! I'm very impressed!

And third, I too really miss laying on my back and stomach.

Greg and Nicolle said...

We'll be thinking of you tomorrow