Jeffrey is such a Happy kid, except when he decides to not be :). I cannot believe it has been 5 years. One of Chris's favorite stories of him is when we went to Seattle to visit the Allen's. Kris my sister kicked us out of the house for 24 hours (without kids) when Jeffrey was about 3-4 months. It was great to get out. Jeffrey had been a bit of a fussy, crying baby the last few weeks. When we got back it was quiet. Jeffrey had eaten an entire big jar of Apple sauce. Apparently I was not feeding him enough. Since that day he has been our eater. When he is full he is a very happy boy.
I love to see Jeffrey with babies. He loves them and turns into a sweet boy. He loves to sing I am a child of God to any crying baby. He loves to hold Henry. He loves to help sweep the floor, mop (with a sponge), and do dishes (or play in the water). Jeffrey is truly a sweet child. When he prays he truly prays for what is on his mind. It may range from let us play to Wii today to bless Henry to sleep so mom will not be grumpy. He gives wonderful hugs, and his smile is so wonderful! I love Jeffrey and am so happy he is in our family
Some of Jeffrey's favorites (as told to me this morning)
Food - Chicken nuggets (cold or hot) Stake, Popcorn chicken
Songs - Happy Birthday, twinkle twinkle
Games - Life, Candyland
Wii - Harry Potter, Mario Cart, Wii sports, Wii play, Wii, resorts, Lego batman
Computer - PBS, Lego, Disney
Things to do - Daddy dates the most!
No comments:
Post a Comment