Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

 1. This is a carry over from last week. Here is Jed refusing to eat. He is getting better. Thank goodness.


 2. I know that it is fuzzy but you can tell that Henry is smiling! I love his smile. he has a huge dimple on his left cheek and another smaller one on his right. Such a cute cute baby


3. The weather has been absolutely beautiful this past week or so. So this has been happening lots. play out side. Love this neighborhood. Love that my kids all have people here they love to play with.



4. I am not a very festive person with most holidays. So When I busted out the green food coloring for the pancakes the kids were excited. Happy St Patrick's day. Jeffrey kept asking me if we could celebrate Will's middle name. love that kid.


5. Chris and I got to go do sealings on Saturday. it was so nice to go to the temple together! Love being in the temple and love it even more with Chris.

6. Spring break started on Friday. We have been doing chores, playing outside, playing inside, playing with friends, and going to the Y. Hopefully the rain lets us play outside for Jeffrey's birthday.

7. I have never been able to get Will to really enjoy reading (like the way Annmarie does). I have figured out what he likes to read (at least for now). He is all about the Non-Fiction books. He loves hard facts and learning new things. Hope this continues for a long time!

8. I took a break from this post to take the kids to a new park. They love to pose for photos. . .









9. Jeffrey and Annmarie found the mud. . . I really  didn't care since we had no place to be

He had just fallen here. I think he was trying to see how far his legs would go.


 Jed thought he was so dirty. from the moment he go his feet muddy he kept asking to go home. 



10. We are almost certain that Chris will be spending the summer working ( well I guess interning would be a better word since there is no pay). in Arizona. We have not yet told the kids since there is no need to get them sad until we know for absolute certain. we are so thankful for the opportunity he has to work, but we will miss him lots.

No comments: