1. Have I mentioned how much my kids love Henry? They cannot get enough of him.
2. the other day I was searching for library books and I went into Annmarie's room. Here is her lovely decorated bed.
here is what is underneath and to the side of it.
I think she likes to read :)
3. speaking of Annmarie she wants to have hair like Rapunzel. She has longer hair now than I think I ever did in my life. (sorry it is crooked)
4. Henry is in 0-3 month clothes!!! 6 weeks in NB clothes. I never thought that was possible.
5. our first family photo. I cannot believe I have 5 kids! I still feel like I'm 20. oh well someday I better realize that I am not a newlywed couple anymore :)
6. Sunday was a very special day. Chris had the opportunity to give Henry a name and a blessing during church. I am so thankful that I have a worthy priesthood holder in my house that can do this. Words truly cannot express how thankful I am for him and his goodness.
7, We had a fun visit from Grandpa Scott. The kids loved having him around. Henry really enjoyed "talking" to him.
8. I was able to start going back to working out yesterday. oh man it will be a long road back. I am so sore after 2 classes. I can tell the difference and am so happy to be exercising and getting the "high" that comes from that.
9. We tried a new soup this past week and we all love it!! I think this will be a weekly meal for a while.
10. We have spent most of today outside because it is 71 out there!!! it is crazy windy but still it is 71. I love love love spring. It is such a beautiful season.
No comments:
Post a Comment