1. trying to think of what happened this past week. . . oh yeah the weather has been beautiful the last few days. we have spent so much time out doors. I think I have a little sun burn on my nose.
2. Mud puddle - we have this massive mud puddle behind our house. I hate it! the kids cannot keep away from it. you would think it would have dried up with no rain for a few days but nope. I think it is just getting bigger! argh.
3. Tonight was a Kindergarten info meeting. I cannot believe that Jeffrey will soon be in Kindergarten. when did I get old enough to have 3 kids in school!
4. Thursday I had parent teacher conference's with Will and Annmarie's teachers. I am so proud of my kids and all their hard work.
5. Friday and Saturday turned into massive cleaning days. For those who truly know me you know I cannot stand to clean. I must say things looked great Saturday. they still look good now too. I have actually enjoyed spending 5 - 10 min each night cleaning to have a clean kitchen and family room. Hopefully I stay this way.
6. We had new home teachers ( 2 men from our church that are supposed to come monthly and share a gospel message, and make sure we are doing ok) come over Sunday night. I am so happy to have Home teachers. We have always been so blessed to have great home teachers.
7. We have a had a rough few days with Jed this past week. I always knew he was stubborn but he is way too stubborn! He has issues eating food he doesn't like. To the point that 3 times now he has not eaten dinner and was sent to bed, then woke up and was offered what he didn't eat for dinner for breakfast. Let's just say 1 of those times it took him way way way too long to eat it. Hopefully 3rd time is a charm and he will now realize that eating dinner at night is much better than eating it for breakfast.
8. So thankful I have a husband who recognized that I need a break and kicked me out of the house for an hour tonight.
9. We filled out our brackets and are getting ready for march madness. love this time of year.
10. I have been going to the gym for a full week now and am soooo out of shape. I am happy to be back and hope some "progress" will be seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment