1. Henry was eating black beans (like a champ Will is our only other kid who will eat them with out a fuss). When I placed them on his plate I would blow on them and say Hot! then he would bend down close then try to blow, (more of spit) on them then flap his hands like they touched something hot. So funny!!!
2. A friend of mine helped me out with a valentines day thing for Chris. She took photos of my kids and then an all kid one. She did great! Chris's firsts words were How do I hand this in my office!
3. Will got to go to a video game party. He thought it was the coolest thing ever!!!! note to self have 2 tvs and 2 video game systems and you will have some very happy boys!
4. We filed our taxes! it is always such a great feeling to be done with that!
5. Henry and Jed have been sick. Oh how I feel so bad when they are. but mostly they never act like it until the moment comes then in 2 min they are done and think that life should be normal. Hope they get better soon
6. Saturday I went out with my own personal Stacy London (What not to wear). My friend Leslie took me to lots of stores gave me tips. I must say this is one of the first shopping trips I have ever enjoyed (other than shopping with Kindy). Needless to say I got some very nice complements at church. Why did I do this? Chris and I are headed to DC next week for a conference The dress those days is Business. I have very few clothes that fit me. So I wanted to buy good new pieces. I must say after my hair cut on Monday I feel like a new person. I will take photos next week while I am in my "business" stuff.
7. While trying to ask the kids what "sport" they wanted to do this spring none of them choose soccer. Will wants to do swim club, Annmarie basketball, and Jeffrey some sort of Karate. We shall see if this actually happens
8. Jeffrey has had a great week!!!! he has had small moments but it seems that we might be past his really rough patch (hopefully)!
9. Will finished his first Harry Potter book. Needless to say he enjoyed it. But he got a not from school about his eye sight so looks like we will be making another appointment with the eye dr.
10. Random fact - I have been officially registered for the first ever out of US Ragnar, Guess it means as a 30 something year old I should get a passport. I think I am the last one!






1 comment:
Which out of US one are you doing?
Post a Comment