1. Friday night Annmarie and Chris went to a daddy daughter Valentines date. They had a great time. We are so thankful for our thoughtful friends who do things like this.
it started, she didn't want Chris to kiss her.
2. So a few weeks ago I made a daily chore board. Apparently Annmarie thought Chris and I need our own chores to do as well. The rule is no electronics until everything on the board is done. Annmarie added an exception to ours. Computer only if need not want. nice does facebook count as a need?
3. This week has been the week of sickness! But here is Henry snot free, throwing up free and happy!!!! it is so nice to have happy healthy kids back.
4. Wednesday night was the blue and gold dinner for cub scouts. We had a great time. Will finished all the requirements to receive his wolf badge. Way to go Will!!!
5. I made 3 batches of cookies today. I decided to count them. There were about 270. no I will not eat them. I made them for a bake sale.
6. Saturday night we babysat for a family. I took the kids home and put them in bed, then what did I do? I fell asleep on their couch. It reminded me of what would happen every time I babysat growing up. Fun memories
7. With sick kids this week there was little exercise for me. I forgot how much it effects me. I was so glad to be back working out the last few days.
8. Jed went to the GI for a regular check up. The Dr has taken him off all his meds (except the one that prevents ulcers). Happy day!
9. Have I mentioned that Chris and I leave for DC tomorrow!!!!! I am so excited. The kids are so excited to stay with friends as well so it seems like a win win for us all.
10. Henry is into the head butting stage. He thinks it is the funniest thing. I love to see him grow and learn new things!
No comments:
Post a Comment