Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ten on Tuesday

1. Chris and I got to go to the temple (TOGETHER!) with his mom as well. It was wonderful. I wish it was easier to get to the temple. 

2. The kids started spring break by picking up Grandma Carmen up at the airport. They were all so excited to see her. Hope she survives the week. 

3. Chris and I also got to go on a run together. It was wonderful with this wonderful view.


4. I have never been a nature photo person but there are way too many beautiful things here not to share. 


you cannot really tell but there was a beautiful fog across the top of the hill. With the sun. It was beautiful, this photo is such poor quality.



I love how beautiful the blossoms and leaves look together. I cannot breathe but I love spring here!

5. No baseball this week, thanks to spring break and rain.

6. We have started looking at homes for us to live in Algona. Since it is a small town, the selections are not lots but we are hoping the one best for us will open up. 

7. I have mopped (with a sponge on my hands and knees) our kitchen floor 4 times in 5 days. I said this and then Will says. So you got a break one day? Oh man that kid.

8. On Wednesday I got to have lunch in old town Alexandra with a good friend. It was so nice to catch up and I was thankful for a does of the "real" world. A view from our walk.



9. I bought Lucky charms this week. Wow it seems eating this cereal is genetic. 



 10. What happened when I went for a run one morning. Hey he was happy right?




 11. Best quote of the week



bonus 12!
The kids were wrestling (tickling and tackling) with Chris on our bed. This is how it ended. 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to say I am disappointed you didn't say what your "old" friend made you try! ;-)