Monday, November 5, 2007

Amazing Race

Since there has been little of note in our family since the last post. OK Halloween. we went to the Graham's house and went around their street. Will and Annmarie caught on very quickly what to do. The problem is I'm not so sure we can walk around a neighborhood without them thinking they need to get candy. OH we had our first every garage sale. I must say it went very well. But the items we did not sell, we decided to put them back in storage for a few more years. Wait!!! we took them to the salvation army. (they are the closest thrift store)

OK enough chit chat. ON the the important details The Amazing Race. Once again I will say how grateful I am for DVR. This allows us to watch this when we want (today at 3pm). After watching the first show I must say this season might be entertaining, but when is it not. I was happy to see the first group out, that guy was really annoying. We don't know what their real names are yet, were too lazy so we just made up our own/borrowed nick names. so here are my top 7 in order of how I think they will finish. if you watch you need to list your top 7 as well. This way in 10 months when the show is over (OK not really more like 5ish) we will see who was smartest.

Karen's list
1. Brother and Sister team
2. The hippie dude and his girlfriend (I was kind of thinking about the all star race where Eric and Danielle won even though they were newly dating, same philosophy here)
3. The father and Daughter - I'm probably wrong but I like them so far and today I might want to see them do well
4. The cheater and his girlfriend. I almost though they were gone with their donkey but surprisingly not
5. The grandson and grandfather. cool idea they are another team like the dad/daughter. but I couldn't put both in the top 3.
6. The sisters. Not because I like them but because I think they will do better than the others
7. The goth couple. when it came down to it they looked best of what I had left.

I would love to hear what you think.

1 comment:

Amber said...

How fun...to bad I don't watch the Amazing Race or anything regularly for that matter...well, maybe Super Why or It's A Big Big World.

Give me a few years and a DVR and then I might have some regular shows again. :)