Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Jeffrey


Someone once said that your 3rd child has to be good. In my case so far this is true. But as I am discovering that since Jeffrey has become mobile he is getting into more and more places he is not suppose to be. he has 2 favorite places in our home. First off under the computer table.
I'm sure that all those cords and ends of plugs are so exciting but I cannot figure out why. His second favorite place is our bathroom. If the door is ever left open he makes a beeline for it and then proceeds to climb up to the tub.


Once he has viewed everything in the tub then he decided the toilet is the next place he needs to go. Needless to say I love that he does this. NOT (wow how 80s is that comment). Over all he really has been a great kid. I just have forgotten (yeah because it has been such a long time since I had a kid crawling). I think that he has discovered that when I take photos of him he knows it is because he is doing something that he shouldn't be doing. I know I am a terrible mom who does not take photos very often.
In other news . . . um life continues as normal.

No comments: