Needless to say my kids have not done this before while I was in the shower. Jeffrey was napping and the other 2 were watching TV. This is the normal routine when I take a shower. But what happened today was anything but normal. a picture is worth a thousand words.

Yes those are fruit loops and it was a huge bag.
In answer to my own questions. Yes the shower was worth it, it always will be.
Yes those are fruit loops and it was a huge bag.
In answer to my own questions. Yes the shower was worth it, it always will be.
4 comments:
for sure! the shower is ALWAYS worth it. i'm sure the kids enjoyed the shower too~~~ :)
That is hysterical. You crack me up. I totally agree with you!
Karen,
I feel your pain!!!
I am sure that they were very happy while you were in the shower!
Kari
Hilarious... I am sure Clara will NEVER do anything like this. :)
-Nicolle
Post a Comment