Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Annmarie


OK so if any of you have met Annmarie you know that she is her own person, and very stubborn. we know this is because her parents are a little bit stubborn as well. But what I have discovered about her lately is that she really notices things that you would not think she would notice. On our way to the gym yesterday morning she said to me from the back of the van. Momma (yes this is my favorite thing for her to call me nope!) put your hands on the wheel. I had my left arm on the door and my right hand was at the 6 o'clock position. Since she could not see either hand on the wheel she assumed that I did not have a hand on the wheel. Funny huh. She also is our seat belt Nazi. We love her and are grateful that she is so concerned with our welfare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I think most kids notice way more than we think they do. It's actually very scary.