This will be another of my random thoughts. sorry for those who have already herd some.
Why will your son whom you are trying to potty train at night wet the bed every night even though you wake him at 11 and 2 to go potty but when you put him back in diapers at night he has been dry every night since?
Why do they write good books like Ella Enchanted, just finished this one and oh I loved it sooooo much I think mostly easy reading, and then make a cute movie with the same title but nothing else the same?
Why do I always feel the need to be eating. No matter what or how much I have eaten I can still add more into my bottomless pit.
Why cannot I not sleep though the night. I expect this when I have a newborn but come one Jeffrey has been sleeping though the night for like 11 months, but the other 2 cannot manage to sleep through the night without a drink?
Why will the pollen not go away!!!!! I hate not being able to breath through my nose for the last 3 weeks plus. Shouldn't the bad stuff be gone by now!!!
Why must I feel compelled to place photos in each blog. I will probably not be doing it this time. Sorry I want to watch NCIS and then get to bed but why do we think no one will like the post without photos?
That's it for today may you all have all your why questions answered. yes some are rhetorical but feel free to answer any if you want I will not be offended
2 comments:
I agree about Ella Enchanted. Love the movie. Love the book. Is anything the same besides the names?
Blogs without pictures are okay once in a while. Just don't make a habit out of it. But I will read your blog regardless.
Yes, why do we eat like bottomless pits?
Why can't our oldest child/children sleep through the night when the youngest can?
Why can't I find time to read ALL the blogs I love?
Post a Comment