Kansas won last night and with that I actually Beat Chris !!!!! I know it was an amazing come from behind Victory. So now is the exciting time of picking what I want. Well I have decided. side note Chris will probably still get his gun since I am that kind of person. So as I have pondered what I really really want it has been an easy decision so here it is. Drum roll please. . . I have chosen my prize to not find out what the sex of our baby due in October is. yep. that is it. Chris will try very hard in the next 6 weeks to get me to change my mind but I really would like to be surprised since I will know what day and time the baby will be born. sounds like a cheesy pick but hey that is what I want.

6 comments:
First of all, I had no idea you were pregnant, so CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Second, it really is fun to be surprised. We have been surprised with all three of ours and it was fun, hard at times because I am very curious, but fun. With our third, since I already had one of each I was very happy to just wait and see. I will warn you though, that when you are at the ultrasound it is difficult not to find out when you know it is right there, so make sure that is really what you want before you go, and tell the Ultrasound Tech right away. Very exciting! :)
Good for you! Just a heads up, you will get a lot of flack. Coming from someone who has a sister who did not find out, we all ganged up on her. (yes, myself included) so just expect it to come from more sources than Chris.
CONGRATS! I am so happy for you!
I did not want to find out with Jeffrey but as the tech was doing things we looked at the screen and Jeffrey was there with his legs spread wide open. I think I do not want to look at any of the photos this time
CONGRATS!!!! I am excited for you and your family! My brother and his wife waited to find out too. She just had a little boy. It was exciting and frustrating... =). I hear ya on the cruise control!!! Love the short cut in Wickenburg!!!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. How are you feeling? That is so fun that you are going to wait.
That's awesome! I'm so excited for you to be surprised!
Post a Comment