Friday, April 25, 2008

Who dressed this boy and other Jeffrey things

So the other day I was rushing to get the kids dressed, out the house and too the Gym. In the mess of it all It seemed I did not get Jeffrey exactly dressed correctly? I did not notice until I picked him up from the gym.
The ladies were bringing him to me and I said did I put Will's pants on you? yep. I put 3T pants on my 13 month old. nice huh. Well They did not fall off him. Not sure if that is good or bad.


Jeffrey has a new favorite hiding/play place. We really need to put a child lock back on this door the other one has it. But he loves being in this place.
This is where my suspicions begin to rise that Jeffrey is hiding where he shouldn't be


Look how happy he is down there. Really is Electrosol really that bad? It is in the little plastic packages. I think he thinks they are candy since the wrappers sound similar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Electrosol is in one of the four food groups. I forget which. What a cutie!

Jana said...

That reminds me of my grandma's story of dressing her twins. Fter they were both dressed and back in the crib she noticed that one child was still naked and the other was wearing two outfits! It's something that we moms do all the time. As for the Electrasol...what doesn't kill him will make him stronger????? I'm not so sure about that one.

Britain said...

I have put Ryan in Payton's pants before. Not a good look for him. Jeffrey is so cute; even when he is getting into trouble.