2. In other big news We will be moving a week from Friday. Back in August Chris got a call from his friend Brody telling him to come look at these new town homes for rent. Lets just say Chris said hey we are going somewhere lets go. We got in the car and he refused to tell me where we were going. We got to this new development and I was like no way. We are not moving etc. We looked through the beautiful 4 bedroom 2.5 and 3 bath homes. with 2 car garages and I did not want to apply. Chris said lets just apply and see what happens. Then we will decide. Why did I not want to move. Well our current landlords are wonderful (more on that later), it is so close to school, and we are in a small branch in the Church and feel useful. fast forward to Wednesday, yes less than a week ago. We got a call saying we were accepted. We went out and looked again and it seems that time had softened my desire to move. We picked a house that shares with Brody and his family (the evil family that convinced us to apply :) ) We were going to move in end of the month. I went and told the landlord and you know what he said. That is wonderful. we are so excited for you. Thursday I sent him an email with out 1 month notice. while looking online I found out that it is supposed to be 60 days. Chris really wanted to move during his fall break (next Fri to Mon). I said if you can get them to give us back our money for those days sure. So what happened. They agreed to let us out in 2 weeks and give us our money back! I love this place. So a week from Thursday night we will be packing a moving truck (which Thursday rental is much cheaper and 1/2 the price on mileage!!! than weekend rental) Friday we will get our keys and move on in. It is a 2 story 2 car attached garage. with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms. other awesome things that I have never had. a laundry room, linen closet, and a pantry! Chris is most excited for the wind not to blow straight through the house this winter.
3. wow only at 3? Will turned 7 Thursday and was so excited to finally be 7. What a fun and great kid he is. The previous post in dedicated to him.
4. Soccer games on Saturday were great. I was alone with the kids and the games were at 9 and 10. Needless to say I because that mom. I strapped Jed into the stroller and gave him the DVD player. He happily watched during Will's game, and Will happily watched during the other game. The kids have made such great improvement. I love seeing them play this early because you really can see it each game. A girl on Annmarie and Jeffrey's team who only touches the ball when it hits her scored a goal. Our coach started running victory laps around the field and all the parents were out to their chairs cheering. Love that about this league!!
5. General Conference this past weekend was great. To listen or to read (after Thursday) chick here. I loved Elder Andersen's talk on having kids. Plus the talk after by Elder Arden about It is better to look up. At one point on Sunday Will came and sat down with me and watched about 2 talks. such a great moment for me.
6. Another point I loved from conference was by President packer I believe. It was that we are raising our kids on enemy territory. So true and when you think of it that way it really opens your eyes.
7. I have discovered that for some reason my body really likes to be awake during the 1am to 3 or 4 am hours. I am really not enjoying this at all. Hopefully this is a short phase of this pregnancy (due to some stress right now. . . moving in 2 weeks no problem!)
8. Since I finished reading the Book of Mormon I decided that I would read a standard work that I know very little about and should know more. I also have never read it the entire way trough. What did I pick. Why the very interesting old testament. I'm excited and hoping to learn a little more. I cannot wait until we get to the new house and I can unpack the institute Manuel to help me with some of my questions. I have also learned that after reading a chapter in Genesis and go and read the similar chapter in Moses, it usually clears up some questions I have. Thank goodness for revelation. Which me luck on this new endeavor.
9. Chris and I had a hot date on Friday. . . we brought up all of our food storage up from the basement and put it on the back porch. Bet you all wish your dates could be that exciting! And Chris was said he didn't make it to the YMCA that morning to work out. I took care of that problem.
| watch it again. Not because it is entirely bad but because I do not need to be bringing that stuff into my house so readily. I must be getting really old. |
2 comments:
wish we could help with the move. Don't forget to post pictures!
We can totally help you guys out, whatever you need! Packing, moving, watching kids...
Post a Comment