1. Chris and the boys plus Michelle made it home early early Sunday morning. It was so nice to have them home. Plus it is extra nice to extra hands during the day. Thanks Michelle, you are wonderful!
2. We saw Jed's GI today and found out why I should really be giving him all of the medicine that they tell us to give him. Now I feel like mom of the year! But it is finally nice to know and understand why He needs all the different medicine, it is not just to control the vomiting it is to make sure that there is not scar tissue in the esophagus.
3. Yesterday I took Chris and Michelle to a new Bosu class at the Y. needless to say I am so glad they still love me :) But I really enjoyed the class, hopefully they did too.
4. I learned that when there are not little hands around the house all day long it actually stays clean. I loved that. for over a week my house was clean when I went to bed every night! loved it
5. Last night Chris did a great family home evening. Annmarie did a photo about the tree of life. Then Chris blindfolded the kids and asked them to find things. they loved it. At the end we gave them string to hold onto then they found their way to Chris and he gave them "fruit" er. . . chocolate when they reached him.
6. Will and Annmarie and I went on a date Friday night. We had a great time. When we came home we played Uno. Love how excited they have become to play card games.
7. Chris spent a lot of time in the car. He drove to Vegas the day after he arrived, then turned around a few hours later. Needless to say he is a little bit sick of driving in the car.
8. Chris and the little boys worked hard while at Grandma Carmen's. They fixed the showers at her house. Chris loved having help with this one.
9. While they were in AZ they went to a farm and Grandma Carmen saw the cow that she supposedly hit way back in the day when she lived in UT. Jeffrey went down a big slide and landed in goat "poop." He proudly tells that story :)
10. Chris and I have decided that we need to be better about our personal scripture study and personal prayers. Even after doing this just for a few days I have noticed a difference and am so thankful for Chris and his desire to do this with me.
1 comment:
love #5! will have to remember this one!
Post a Comment