So the posts have been a little absent lately because we have been working on what we will be doing with the rest of our lives. Chris got accepted to University of Wyoming's Law school.
So right now we are busy deciding if this is the best choice or if staying in Vegas is what we should be doing. Some times I like making the little not as important decisions rather than the big/move change the rest of your life decisions. So hopefully before August we will decide what we need to do.

5 comments:
Wow! That is a big decision. Good luck, you guys. We like you here in Vegas. But I'm pretty sure our vote doesn't count.
Congrats, you guys! That is awesome. I had no idea he was leaning toward a law degree. Moving is always an adventure. We miss Vegas, but are glad to be here. Too many options! :)
darn, darn, darn! i was hoping that it would be buffalo!!!!! I'm going to throw my tantrum now :(
How did I miss this post??? I am excited for you and crying (figuratively) for me. If my vote counted for anything I would stay here, but that would be a selfish vote.
Whatever you guys decide to do, it will be a great adventure, and I know the right thing for your family. Good Luck!
Congratulations to Chris! That is a big decision when you have so many things to consider, and I don't envy you, but I have to say when Nate was doing his post grad work, those were some of the best times of our lives. No money whatsoever, but great friends and fun adventures.
Post a Comment