Monday, March 10, 2008

the anwser is . . .

Wow I don't think I have ever had that many comments before in my life. after the Husband tag I got all Nostalgic about how we met etc. Good thing that while I was in AZ I took photos of this famous place.
As was stated by Nicolle this the a soccer field in Mesa AZ. I think that it was Kindy or another K sibling of mine that said it was Riverview park.
Back in the good ole days I used to play on a co-ed soccer team. This is where we were playing when Chris and I started talking to each other, I like how Nicolle put it, he was flirting with the goal keeper. So as "interesting" as the area has become it still has a very special place in my heart. The last photo that shows a pond with a little deck area (sorry i am not a fisher I have no clue what it is called) One night after Soccer Chris and I were talking right there and it was then that I knew that I was going to be with him forever. I know it sounds so corny. And I have not ever shared that with anyone, but I wanted a record of it. I could see my self with him for the rest of my life.
Sorry to bore you all with my corny details but it was not where we had our first kiss, that was on the "opportunity couch" at my house. long story but short version. my roommate had a really big couch that was really comfy. She named it not me. I wonder if she still has that couch? bet she hasn't told her kids about it

2 comments:

Jana said...

cute "corny" story...I liked it!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh memories...At least I got the "park" part right.