Thursday, March 6, 2008

I know better late than never

Here is Jeffrey just being happy.



ok so a lot has happened since I last posted, plus there was last weekend in AZ. I will mostly just post photos of the trip. We had a good time seeing family and friends. I actually took some photos so you will get to see some. Next will be a bunch of Random things that have happened in the last few days




First off Will. . . man is he halarious. He and I went to the libiary on monday. He did great but want to take home every book there. But he found a Jay Jay video that he loves. As we were walking to the car he starts talking to the DVD. "It's ok Jay Jay we are almost there. I'll get you home safe." Then I smiled and said Will your so cute. He looks at me and says very strenly "no I am not cute I am handsome. Annmarie is cute. Say it mom say I am handsome." OH man I had to try so hard not to laugh when he said that. Then yesterday morning as we go to leave for the gym it was a little bit windy. He says "Wind I command you to stop." Where does he come up with this. So funny.




Our Condo. the never ending story. Well we got a call from our realator and she said she had just gotten appraisals of our condo and they were 10,000 below what we owe on the condo. So needless to say we took our condo off the market. We are now trying to decide if we rent it out for a loss or just live here. if we ever move guess you will know the anwser.




in AZ we went to a baseball game giants vs mariners. Chris was excited to watch a real game again but he got to spend most of the time being a great bro in law and talking on the phone to the mariners trying to get money back. well he was succesful and he actually enjoyed watching the game at the same time. Way to go Chris




I am finally feeling better. I have been back to the gym after a week plus absence. Man it is really hard to motivate yourself to get going after you have slacked for a while. I am just happy to be breathing through my nose again.




We also went to a mini rodeo while in AZ. There are photos of the kids riding horse petting animals and having a good time.




here is Jeffrey and Vern. funny how they both have on the same PJs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Vern looked so cute!! I loved the fact that Vern was looking at the camera while Jeff was looking off somewhere else.

Have a great one!

Kari

Britain said...

One of the stories Monica told during sharing time last Sunday was when Jesus was on the sea and commanded the storm to stop. Will was probably just trying it out. Very funny kid.

Anonymous said...

then that means he is actually listening in Primary. Yeah!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling better. And it looks like you had a fun trip. Three year olds are very funny. But Haven says that only boys can be "cute" but girls are "beautiful."