Saturday, March 8, 2008

what is this place?

OK here are some photos of a place that has special meaning to Chris and I. I want to see what and where you think this place is and why it is special.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it where you first met???? Or your first kiss??? or where he proposed?

Kari

Britain said...

Somewhere in Arizona. I am going to go with first kiss as well.

Amber said...

hmmm, soccer field...where you guys met!

Anonymous said...

Sunset Park.

Jana said...

Wow! I have no clue where this is, but I am guessing it does have to do with one of those "first's"

Greg and Nicolle said...

Greg and I know exactly where this is... the soccer fields at Dobson. It is where Chris made the moves on a female goalkeeper.

Anonymous said...

Riverview park where you taught Chris how to play soccer and get up the courage to ask you out.
K