OK so to start noting exciting has happened lately in our house so here is a bunch of why questions. Now please do not think that I am contemplating there are just some things that I am contemplating.
Why . . . did we have Will and Annmarie so close. Yes there were strong feelings but will I ever know why?
Why. . . did we buy this 2 bed 2 bath condo? yes we knew it was the right choice but 4 years later after trying to sell it for 1 1/2 years we are still here with 3 kids.
Why. . . must you hit every red light in town when trying to drive anywhere? Chris says if you drive fast enough they will all be green. I do not want to know how fast that is
Why. . . will a little child go potty every time in the toilet when they are naked from the waist down but the minute you put underwear on will never tell you and always go in their underwear?
Why . . . must kids get sick. Just when you think everyone is better then here comes another round of sick kids.
Why . . . When you miss 1 1/2 weeks at the gym is is so hard to get back in the habit.
Why. . . is it so hard to lose weight. . . OK I know this one I work out but the eating part. . . . still working on.
Why . . . do your children know when you need a hug.
Why. . . do we always try to feel the need to keep everything clean so when someone comes over they will not see what we are really like.
Why . . . do strawberries taste soooo good. FYI Costco now has the huge packs back. Got 1 today may need to go back tomorrow to get more.
Why . . . do kids laugh so hard at each other when they are not doing anything funny. Not that I care because hey as long as they are laughing.
Why . . . do I care what others think of me?
Why . . . do I keep a blog. personally I am a terrible journal keeper so this is my family journal. without the personal stuff.
Why . . . do people put clothes on their dogs? other than Halloween.
5 comments:
Okay. Wow. You are asking a lot of questions. Are these rhetorical? I will answer one: there is no reason to EVER put clothes on a dog. None. No! Not even that! All of you out there who are guilty of this please stop.
most are rhetorical. but anwsers to any are fine. at least I am not the only one who thinks thats clothes on a dog is wrong
You are hysterical! I love those questions.. they definately ring true!
Karen, I relate to SO many of those questions! Thanks for helping me feel like I am not alone in this world.
I am sending Nate to Costco today. Thanks!
Post a Comment