Thanks again to Jenn.
What is your husband's name? Chris
How long have you been together? 7 years in July
Who said I love you first? Chris Did. we were walking around ASU's campus.
Who is smarter? we are both smart but in different ways.
Who does the housework? We split it. Chris is great at dishes and folding laundry. So maybe I get away with less but some days he does more and others I do more.
Who sleeps on the right? I do and whenever I sleep on the other side it is a miserable nights sleep.
Who pays the bills? yours truly
Who cooks dinner? usually me but some days I have had it and Chris does a great job of picking up the slack.
Who drives when you are together? Chris. not sure of it is because he doesn't want to deal with kids or deal with my driving (which I think is just fine).
Who is more stubborn? this is a really hard one. We both are
Who kissed who first? This is still out for debate. I say he did he says I did so I guess we both did.
Who asked out who first? Chris. It was a long a frustrating story. maybe someday when there is nothing else going on I will tell that one. but hey we are getting close to our first date mark. (Friday after spring break)
Who proposed? He did. Easter morning while we were sitting and talking on the couch.
Who has more siblings? definitely me. 5 sis and 3 bros.
Who wears the pants? come on a better question would be who wears the skirt then the answer would be no one.
Chris is great to have on our family. He really loves us all more than I can ever say. He puts up with a lot from me, and let me tell you I may seem very calm and sane to you all but he can tell you I am not. Love ya lots Chris
thanks Jenn it gave me some time to think about the great things that Chris does for us
who do I tag. Bette just to get a new post, Amy Emily and Christy because they failed to do the last one. and Jana just to find out more.
1 comment:
That was a great read Karen! You two make a good couple!
Post a Comment