Last night Chris and I got take out from Outback. When I came home the kids dinner was not quite ready yet and Jeffrey was starving. So I offered him some of their great bread. He did not really care for that so Chris said give him some Onion. I said OK. Thinking yeah like he is gonna eat that. Well lets just say he did not want anything else last night. Even when he had eaten every last bit of the onion. He is still sleeping (this is a huge positive about the time change) so I have yet to see his diaper this morning. So I f you want to keep the Blooming Onion to yourself do not give it to a child thinking he will not like it. I have not yet learned how to get photos from the Internet to use on my blog sorry.
Big news in Will's life. He was dry Thursday night. I know this may seem like nothing but. It was the first night he slept in underwear. Chris has been talking to him and saying you need to get up in the night and go to the bathroom on the toilet. I was so nervous. But he work up at 330 and went then woke up dry. Last night he did not wake up and is still not awake so . . . lets hope that we are really only diapering 2 babies now!!!!!!
4 comments:
That is HUGE abot Will. Trust me, I know from trying to night train a little boy. Way to go Will!
For internet pics...right click on the image and then save picture as...then save it to a folder you like to save pictures on and give it a name you will remember. Then when you browse your files to add the picture, there it is. There may be an easier way, but I don't know it.
Who doesn't like a bloomin' onion? We used to go out sometimes with another couple and we would order 2 of those things. One for Dave, our friend, and one for the other three of us.
I use the same method Britain uses for internet pictures.
Congrats Will! That is WONDERFUL! I am honestly not looking forward to that part of potty training with Gideon! Maddie had the dry night thing down by this time!
I do the same thing as Britain and Jenn with pictures from the internet.
Who knew kids would like onions so much?!
Post a Comment