Monday, March 17, 2008

Veggie Tales and Maisy



So my children have learned that the library means more Maisy books and more Veggie Tales movies. I also love the Maisy books because my kids can basically read them by themselves.

I think it was Jana led me to this particular author.


I think that the reason why my kids like Veggie Tales is that I let them watch it on Sunday. But hey they have a good message too plus they are learning bible stories. . . kind of. OK so there probably is no redeeming value but hey they like it and I love the theme song. Once again showing how I do not get out much.

Will is doing good with the night potty training. Jeffrey is getting 2 or 3 molars so he is . . . not quite himself. Annmarie is being Annmarie. My brother Rob has been here since yesterday and the kids love hearing "stories" from him. maybe I will actually get some photos of him with the kids.

3 comments:

Jana said...

Yup! I love the Maisy books!

I found a cute book at the library called "Daddy lost his hair" (we just returned it, I might have the title wrong) it was so funny...and a little appropriate! Jon was a good sport about it!

Britain said...

Payton had a sunbeam teacher out in Ohio that all the kids loved. She was really a great sunbeam teacher, but I noticed that Payton was singing silly songs on Sunday that she said she learned in primary. Turns out she was playing Veggie Tales videos for them in class. I guess she didn't know that was a no no. Didn't bother me; I thought it was funny. No wonder six sunbeams all behaved so well for her. Just don't give Angie or Laura any funny ideas. I'm by the book now.

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

I love Veggie Tales! And congratulations to Will.. dry at night is a big accomplishment! And that is hysterical about Jeffrey and his eating habbits.. clips and onions. Love it!