Monday I took Jeffrey to the Doctor for his 1 year well check. we lets just say that we were not to surprised by any of the results. Lets just start this off by saying that Will was 22 lbs and 31 in tall. Annmarie was 21 lbs 7 oz and 29 3/4 in tall. Lets just say that Jeffrey is . . . a tad bit bigger. If any of you have seen or more importantly held Jeffrey you know exactly what I am saying. He is in the 90th % of everything. This means my child is bigger and better than any of yours. OK totally kidding. he is probably much heavier. He was 31in. tall which was actually a surprise, I thought he was a little shorter than that. But his weight is the kicker. 26 lbs. yep Annmarie was only 25 at her 18 month check up.
Yes he is a little tank. Needless to say the doctor did not tell me to change anything. I was surprised that he told me to keep up with the whole milk. Not that I feed him whole milk but could you imagine? how much more would he weigh? Good thing he is on a skim milk diet with the rest of us. I know what a terrible mother I am . . . well my other kids seem to be just fine. Plus I cannot bear to buy 2 kinds of milk. have you seen the cost of it lately? wow. So all in all Jeffrey is deemed to be a healthy boy. I think this is all we really hope for each time we go to the doctor.
2 comments:
Oh Yeah!!! Madi and Max were both in the 95% for weight and 100% for height! So there!!!!!
Maya was 75 for weight and 65 for height.
So, he might be able to take her if she was younger.
Kari
Isaac has always been in the 90% too, what is it these days with kids being so BIG?!
Post a Comment