This post will be photos. I know you all will be so glad to look at something and not read my ramblings. enjoy. Did I mention there are a lot of photos
a few weeks ago our stake had a Gold and Green ball. Chris and I went and had a great time.
This is Will's new do!!!
what is happening?
Jeffrey Napping one day not in his crib. too cute not to post
Jeffrey hunting for eggs at his birthday party. He was not s huge fan of the grass. Good thing we hid some eggs in the rocks
Should I be concerned that he wanted the candle and not the cupcake?
Finger licking good.
I couldn't resist. she was eating girl scout cookies and the cookie in he teeth. Gotta love it.
The kids in their Easter clothes. they are looking at the camera right?
5 comments:
Very cute Easter photo. I love the dress. But was she wearing it at church? I'm confused! I love looking at photos--thanks for sharing.
I love all the photos! Especially the one of you and your hubby. I wish we would have gone. I like the easter sunday picture. Will's facial expression is one of determination to hold onto Jeffrey. I also love the Easter dress.
Well Annmarie had the dress on through part of nursery then she had a little problem and ended up in a skirt. yeah I was really happy about that one
The Pictures were cute. Will was not going to let go of Jeff for anything!
Kari
How fun! It looks like Jeffery had a great birthday! I love the way they get in the grass, like a Gecko. Sorry about Annmarie's dress...isn't that just the way!
Post a Comment