Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oh March how you make me Mad

OK so every year Chris and I participate in March Maddness. Every year I have won. we don't bet money just whoever gets what they want first. Like one year my prize was a kitchen aid. I won but it took 3 years to get my kitchen Aid. Why you might ask? well we were living in apartments at the time and the very first day you were required to leave up the silly tags on our rearview mirror I forgot. . . which ended leading up to my car being towed. So my prize that year was getting my car out of hawk.


This is year. . . yeah I think that if I knew what teams were going to win I picked the opposite. So after the first round I basically gave up. I still have done terrible but I have 3 teams in the final four. With my 2 final teams still in it. Since I am only 9 points behind Chris (do't ask how he scores) I figure I may have a chance still. So now I should start thinking of what I want. any suggestions?
no clue if this photo is recent or who they are. sorry muct not be a real fan

So in hopes of winning all I can say is GO Kansas!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sports handicapped. You are speaking a different language to my ears! I know it's good when the ball goes through that net. Want to bet against me next year?

Anonymous said...

well you would have won this year that is what is so sad!!!

Jana said...

Sorry Karen! I must admit I too am incapable when it comes to sports! Better luck next year!