Ms. Dashwood and Mr Ferris
(much better photos on the web page below)
OK for all you PBS viewers out there. Last night on Masterpiece theater was the first half of Sense and Sensibility. Oh my goodness!!!!!! I was so upset when it stopped. I do not want a week long intermission. In case you can't guess I really really liked it. I loved the Emma Thompson Hugh Grant version, so I was very nervous as to what I would think of this one. Other than Willboughy not being that good looking and was Mr Wesley Sir John? I love love loved this and cannot wait for then end. I love that I know exactly how it ends but I still want to see it. Also Love Mr. Ferris.
this is Marian and Willoughby
So I went to PBS.org and found out the this is the last movie!!!! no what shall I do. But I did find this great page. it has all the men from the movies. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/austen/menofausten.html
I missed Persuasion so if anyone has a copy or knows where I can get the PBS version please let me know.


6 comments:
I'll have to reserve my final opinion until after the second part. But I will say that it seems like they all whisper. And also that I really like Col. Brandon.
Oh-and thanks for that great link! Love it!
I hate it when they break up the shows as well. I am such a dunce and forgot to tape persuasion and emma. I already own P&P. So I feel like I have missed out somewhat.
I saw on PBS's website that you could buy the whole collection for about 174 - if you won march madness that could be your prize.
Kari
I looked on amazon.com and they have the verison that you saw for as little as $9.93 used or 16.99 new.
Kari
I have felt uninformed about this whole Jane Austin thing on PBS, I just found out about it, and it's virtually over! bummer!
Hope you enjoy the rest!
Post a Comment