Monday, March 17, 2008

You found what in his Diaper!!!!

OK those without children please do not read this post as you will/may never read this post again. it contains a rating of PD (Poppy Diaper)


So as I was changing Jeffrey's Diaper a few minuets ago I actually look at the poop. I rarely do this, which is why I can say that my child chews everything. I made the mistake of looking and what should be in there Annmarie's little clip from Church yesterday. It was black and well nothing else in the diaper was.
At first I though when did he eat olives. Nope. Wow that is something I never thought I would see in a diaper. I've heard of Polly pocket items coming through, but a clip. Nice
And as I finished writing this I turned and saw Annmarie making Woody and Jessie Kissing and hugging. Where does she see this?

4 comments:

Jana said...

I remember finding a TINY barbie flower. Gideon was very cranky that day, and after that particular diaper change his mood changed...kids let this be a lesson to you, don't eat barbie things that have VELCRO on them...they hurt as they go! I know, I know, too much information!

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is disgusting. I prefer to just not look! What I don't know won't gross me out.

Anonymous said...

thath is how I normally am Jenn but for some reason I looked this time.

Britain said...

I don't know how to keep small things out of baby's reach. I threaten my big kids with their lives and they still leave chokables on the floor. I have started throwing stuff away (not that fake throw-away but give back later trick, it goes in the big garbage, bye-bye). There have been tears over Littlest Pet Shop accessories, but the lesson has still not sunk in. Let me know if you have a good trick.